Goldenrod 1460-LDX chuck has the same multiple bladder and rubber gripping ledge design as our shafts, with all the same benefits. It is designed with a passing bore for bar or shaft mounting, and depending on its length can have one or two split collars. Model 1460-LDBX is a chuck with a combination of metal Centering ledges and rubber gripping ledges and is recommended for applications where concentricity is a priority.
- High weight, speed, and torque capabilities
- Can be made any length or diameter
- No need to reposition the chuck…cores of various widths can be placed anywhere along its expansion length.
- Maximum centering capability
- Greater expansion height and positive spring retraction of ledges
- Easy 10-minute repair
Unwinding or rewinding single or multiple webs. Extremely convenient for cantilevered setups or whenever a full-length adapter is required.